The Institute activities are structured to position our Members to rise above challenges in their endeavors especially in the area of Emergency, Disaster and Risk Management to do this we organize:
- Annual National Conference
- Annual Public Lecture
- Emergency, Disaster and Risk Management Fora
- Annual General Meeting
- Seminar, Workshop and Symposia
- Regular Training Programmes
- Development Courses
- Mandatory Continue Education.
These programmes are designed to update and progressively build knowledge and skills required for understanding and execution of daily task in Emergency, Disaster and Risk Management and other relevant fields. We also inculcate the culture of best practice and Corporate Governance.