1. News and Information:
- Email updates
- Newsletter – “ECRMI News”
- Journal – “ ECRMI Journal of Emergency, Safety, Environmental and Risk Research and Practice”
- Magazine – “ECRMI Magazines”
- Development through regular meetings, seminars, workshops, conferences etc.
- Networking: the opportunity to make contact with other people passionate about Emergency, Safety,
Health, Disaster, Environmental Management and seek support from other s and exchange information
- Regular updates and opportunity to provide comment on the Newsletters, Journals or Magazines.
- Recognition through the use of Letters after your name.
- Membership Certificate and Annual Membership Card.
4. FINANCIAL BENEFITS:
- Reduced cost of attending Emergency, Crisis and Risk Management Institute Seminars, Conferences and
5. INSURANCE DISCOUNTS:
- Indemnity Insurance available at a discounted rate for Chartered Members and above